The key of a successful learning
It is a direct and communicative method which focuses on the active use of the language, highlighting interpersonal communication through a constant stimulus provided by situational and role-play activities.
Our approach aims to enable the student to communicate in the foreign language as effficiently as possible, to the point of developing his own ability of thinking and speaking without any need of translation.
What are our strenghts?
- Communication is a top priority
- inlingua or customized teaching material
- Qualified and specialized teachers
How is the inlingua mehtod structured?
- A test detects your language skills level
- Teaching material: inlingua original books with audio files or cd for listening practice
- Progressive tests to track the achieved level
- Certificate of attendance issued by inlingua international, indicating the achieved level at the end of the course
- Optional use of my.inlingua platform with a personalized access.
The inlingua method relies on decades of experience within the language teaching environment and it’s constantly updated in order to keep up with an ever-changing world.
The method especially focuses on direct communication trough conversation and this allows to emphasise the spoken language.
How are the lessons organised?
Students first focus on their oral expression skills and only afterwards they will pay more attention to the reading and the additional listening and writing abilities.
The 3 fundamental phases
Ours is an integrated method
Our lessons offer a unique learning experience: participate in an online language course or in person with a qualified teacher.
The training programme is created based on you and your goals.
The interactive and dynamic exercises meet the needs of every student. Moreover, the learning time is optimised thanks to the immediate error correction.
This means learning authonomy for the student, with an immeidate, dynamic and modern tool.
Tailor-made teaching materials
Whether complete textbooks or individual units of several courses, inlingua’s teaching materials (digital or printed) provide tailor-made solutions for your personal learning success.
Inlingua Verona S.r.l.
© 2023 | All rights reserved
Inlingua Verona S.r.l.
- Stradone S. Fermo, 21 - 37121 Verona VR
- +39 045 596560 // +39 045 8011999
- +39 349 6428288
Inlingua Verona S.r.l. | P.IVA 02868840238 | Registro Imprese di Verona PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org | Capitale Sociale € 10.200,00 i.v. | REA VR – 290406