inlingua for companies
Thanks to the proven experience and to the know-how gained throughout the years, inlingua Verona is a national leader in business traning.
Through many partnerships with different sized business realities, and thanks to the support of a high quality standard international network, we can offer an accurate and precise service as well as business training plans based on the specific needs of every client.
Our services allow all businesses to study languages through personalised programs and goals.
The projects are managed following 4 steps.
The inlingua Method
Analysis of the goals
The analysis of the goals consists of 2 steps: the Entry Test and the analysis of the learning goals. The Entry Test verifies the starting language level of every student. The analysis of the learning goals identifies the training needs and the areas in which he will use the target language
We build the learning programs according to the training needs of the students and we organise all the logistic aspects required to start the training activities through the project design. During this step we determine the classes composition, the methodology, the topics and the detailed focus for each course, as well as the teachers. Furthermore, the logistics organisation aims to plan the starting date of the courses, defining days and times of attendance, assigning the rooms and preparing the learning materials for the students.
Throughout the training program, our monitoring system includes an ongoing and consistent control of the teaching activities through periodical learning tests, satisfaction questionnaires, teachers’ reports and in-person feedback. It’s possible to verify the courses and the students progress through these tools, as well as to evaluate the satisfaction level of the students.
Final evaluation and project closure
After a final test at the end of the course, which is required to issue the attendance certificate, we attest the number of hours of class each student has attended, the starting level and the final one, specifying all the data in a comprehensive and detailed report.
Our business courses
A tailor made language training
Suitable for travellers, students or people that want to have a general knowledge of a foreign language.
The contents of the programme allow you to have conversations with people from all over the world easily and naturally.
The business program was created to get by in global professional environments.
Since the first lessons, the programme introduces typical situations in which you have to deal with international realities (the phone call, the business trip, the meeting, the contract, …), providing quickly a vocabulary and structure basis of specific languages.
Exclusive Inlingua learning materials suitable for many and different working situations: Meetings / Negotiating / Telephoning / Business Correspondance / Business Writing Presentations / Socializing Accross Cultures / Interview Skills / Intercultural Communication Module (working effectively with the US Americans, Chinese, Japanese) / Managing Successful Meetings / Human Resources / Finance / Banking / Real Estate / Travel & Tourism
What are the language levels?
At the end of every inlingua course we issue a final certificate that attests the achieved level. The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) is an international standard classification to identify the language proficiency. It describes the language skills trough a ladder of 6 levels, ranging from A1 for beginners up to C2 for those who master the language.
- English fundamental structures and grammar.
- Vocabulary and exercises on business departments, roles, places, daily tasks.
- Grammar and verbal structures, sentence composition.
- Exercises on simple telephone communications, journey trip vocabulary, essential vocabulary for chart presentations, meetings, agenda management and human resources.
- Professional situations simulation.
- Grammar and verbal structures
- Vocabulary for meetings, negotiations, business correspondence, complex telephone conversations, specific financial and trade term.
- Exercises on: contracts, negotiations, telephone communications, presentations, marketing.
- Grammar structures.
- English language structure: reported speech, reported questions.
- Vocabulary and practice on property, contracts, banking, IT, meetings, conventions, presentations, correspondence.
- Social situations, business meetings, work relationship beetwen colleagues and supervisors simulations, with questions and answers.
- Set goals, create a plan
- Express and explain personal opinions
- Express agreement and disagreement
- Interpret statistics
- Give suggestions
- Decide the budget
- Explain the reports
- Change an appointment
- Explain a chart
- Describe products and services
- Express guidelines
- Plan and evaluate business risks
- Envisage business trends
- Successes and failures
- Plan deadlines
- Feedback and criticism
- Business writing notions: e-mail writing
- Trouble shooting in English
- Outline strategies
- Talk about personal interests and personal professional experience and hobbies
- Compliance with current legislation
- Management of critical situations
- Negotiations aimed to sign agreements and contracts
- Participate in conventions and courses as listener
- Team working
- Suggest alternatives
- Ask questions or answer to technical-professional questions with a good level
- Report reading, reports, specialised tecnical press, contracts
- Foreign newspaper correspondence
- Taking notes directly in English
- This level allows to understand, talk and write using every shadow and feature of the language.
- It is possible to understand different accents and origins. At C2 Level it is possible to manage the language like a native speaker.
Inlingua Verona S.r.l.
© 2023 | All rights reserved
Inlingua Verona S.r.l.
- Stradone S. Fermo, 21 - 37121 Verona VR
- +39 045 596560 // +39 045 8011999
- +39 349 6428288
Inlingua Verona S.r.l. | P.IVA 02868840238 | Registro Imprese di Verona PEC: email@example.com | Capitale Sociale € 10.200,00 i.v. | REA VR – 290406