Opportunità per insegnanti! Teaching Opportunity!
inlingua Verona ricerca docenti di lingua (madrelingua o perfettamente bilingue) con comprovata esperienza e professionalità. Costituisce titolo preferenziale la P.IVA. Inviare CV a firstname.lastname@example.org
Inlingua Verona is currently seeking English, German, French, Chinese, Russian and Turkish teachers to teach Kids, Teens or Adult courses.
- Are you an enthusiastic, dynamic, friendly and positive person?
- Are you a well-organised, hard-working and successful teacher?
- Do you genuinely enjoy teaching?
- Are you a native-level English speaker or have a TEFL Certification?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
- Are you looking for a position where you will receive on-going training and development?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that values you as an individual?
- Do you want to be a part of an engaged, dynamic and expanding team?
If this sounds like you, we’d very much like to hear from you soon for an October 2016 start. Please bear in mind that the above qualities are for the ideal candidate, we will consider applications from teachers who fulfill most of the criteria.
This is your chance to experience true cultural exchange while you work as an ESL Teacher, live like a local, enjoy delicious cuisine, and explore Verona, Italy’s fourth-most-visited city.
Ever since Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet, Verona has been the portrait of an Italian romantic city and arguably the most romantic city in the world.
At inlingua we are committed to helping each individual achieve as much as possible and there are real opportunities for career development within teaching and teacher training. We are offering locally competitive pay and conditions as well as on-going professional development.
All applicants attend a one-week intensive training, where they learn everything they need to know about teaching EFL