Sign up for Italian Courses to improve your Italian, whether you are looking to learn a new language or whether you are looking to improve from your current level and build your confidence.
Established in 1998 and boasting 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of language learning here in Verona. Over the years, we have welcomed many students from around the world, including groups from Universities, Companies, Sports Associations and Art Schools from the U.S.A., the U.K. and Australia.
We offer a large choice of different programs, from standard courses to tailor-made individual lessons. People from all over the world come here to learn the language, the culture and the Italian way of life.
At inlingua we believe it’s important for the students to feel at home, that’s why we organize plenty of get-togethers, aperitifs, dinners, game nights, cinema, fashion shows, concerts and anything else we can do to have fun.
Our School is located in the heart of the city centre next to the ancient Arena. We have a friendly, bilingual reception staff ready to assist you with any questions or special needs you may have. We are open six days a week from Monday to Thursday 9.00-19.30, Friday 9.00-18.00 and Saturday 10.00-13.00.
- Since 1968 inlingua – meaning “mother tongue” has dedicated itself to understanding best how people learn and the most effective way of teaching a language.
- Learning a language from a native speaker and listening is universally accepted as the best way to learn a language quickly and effectively. We teach students in a way that directly accesses the target language at hand instead of filtering it through another language.
- Our teachers are trained in the inlingua method, involving the students actively in the lessons and keeping their level of attention high.
- They use a variety of techniques, ranging from role-play and rhythmic exercises to games and quizzes.
- Our teachers have professional experience and qualifications and understand the business and related linguistic needs for a student. This means we can offer a tailor made approach for every student to help them reach their goals.
Join group lessons, have individual or Club 2 or Club 3 lessons for a more personalised course or even combine group lessons with individual classes to get the best of both worlds.
Enjoy a coffee break or a lunch with your teacher, immersing yourself in the Italian culture.
- INDIVIDUAL COURSES: you can activate this course throughout the year, flexibility in the course organization, minimum 10 lessons of 45 minutes, personalised programme (general, business, or personalised topics. Our centre also helps prepare for Italian language exams: Plida, CILS, CELI and ROMA3).
- CLUB COURSES: (2-3 people chosen by the student): you can activate this course throughout the year, flexibility in the course organisation, minimum 10 lessons of 45 minutes, personalised programme;
- GROUP COURSES:
- 4-7 participants based on the level,
- 20 or 40 lessons per week
- General inlingua program.
- Course includes Historical Walking Tour of Verona.
- Course dates:
Monday 16th April 2018 Monday 18th June 2018 Monday 7th May 2018 Monday 9th July 2018 Monday 21st May 2018 Monday 23rd July 2018 Monday 4th June 2018
EXAM PREPARATION COURSES
CERTIFICATION OF ITALIAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
inlingua Verona offers Exam Preparation Courses. The exam PLIDA Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri is a certificate given by the Società Dante Alighieri and its certified centres, one of which is inlingua Vicenza. It is accepted internationally and test the students level in Italian. It is recognised worldwide and it complies with the European Framework of languages. It can be used to request a visa permit or to study at University in Italy.
It covers the four skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing. This means you can use Italian in real everyday situations. Taking lessons at our school you will be offered appropriate preparation and practice materials, such as practice tests and sample papers.
These are the exam dates and registration deadlines:
EXAM DATEEXAM LEVELREGISTRATION DEADLINE
|EXAM DATE||EXAM LEVEL||REGISTRATION DEADLINE|
|23rd May 2018||A1/A2/B1/C2||by 16th May 2018|
|13th June 2018||B1/B2/C1||by 06th June 2018|
|1st August 2018||B1/B2/C1||by 25th July 2018|
|28th November 2018||A1/A2/B1||by 21st November 2018|
|29th November 2018||B2/C1/C2||by 22nd November 2018|
The exams are taken in our sister school in Vicenza and are corrected in Rome (in Dante Alighieri headquarters) and the certificate will be delivered within 14 weeks.
Our individual courses are designed specifically to suit the needs and requirements of our clients and can be arranged to start any week of the year.
These courses are designed specifically for the client. They are designed for specific groups with specific needs. They are created for school groups, Institutional organisations, cultural groups or company groups. They are tailor made to suit the needs and requests of the customers.
In order to create your dream travel experience, we offer a variety of lectures, tours, activities, and courses on many different topics. Here you can find a list of possible options. The options can be selected as single items or combined, under the guidance of our staff, in order to create a tailored experience that matches your specific preferences. Here is a non-exhaustive list of options:
- Italian Food
- Cooking Classes
- Wine Tasting
- Guided Tours (Venice, Padua, Mantua, Parma, Bologna, Ferrara, Rome, Florence and the towns of Lake Garda)
- Art History
- Cinema Studies
- European Studies
- Health Science
- Italian Business
- Music and Opera
- Theatre and Performing Arts
Visit our sister website for further information: www.worldtoursstudio.com
inlingua Verona provides a fully co-coordinated Accommodation service for students during their stay in Verona and can offer assistance with any questions they may have concerning this or any other everyday needs. Choose from one of the following:
- Self-catering Apartments
- B&Bs (Bed & Breakfast)
Verona is a comfortably-sized city located in the beautiful northeastern region of the Veneto. Serviced locally by Valerio Catullo Airport, Trenitalia trains and ATV bus service, Verona is connected to and reachable from any worldwide location. Its location in Italy makes it just a short train ride away from other important cities such as Venice, Milan, Bologna, Padua, Mantua, Florence and Rome.
Request further information using the following form.
* Obligatory Fields